Monday, November 17, 2014

Black Friday Sale coming from Vintage Remedies!!!

I am so excited about the Black Friday sale that begins next Monday on the Vintage Remedies site.  The sale runs from midnight to midnight, starting at 12:01am on Monday, November 24, and ending at 11:59pm on Tuesday, December 2nd. (All times central standard time.)

I have so many of the classes on my list that I want to take that I am not sure which one will be first!

I am kind of pulled in a couple of directions these days because I have started working on my Aromatherapy website, so perhaps I will take their Essential Oils class first.  Whichever direction I go, check back next week and I will have their sale prices available for you.

Want a bit of a carrot??  Try out their free course . . . but beware!!!  One bite and you'll be hooked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment